Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Trouble :/

It's been so long I last posted on my blog :/ been so busy or rather lazy to write it all out. 

Things are going quite ok for me in my life so far. But just I tend to feel something is always missing ? :/ 

It's always that missing thing making me not up not down ?.? Hahaha

Grandma came to SG for visit but sadly she fell and left side of her body is not able to move. To add on to it, financal at home is not really looking good :/ there's just too many rocks on my mom and dad's shoulder.

Just one more sem and I'll be able to share the weight of the rocks le mom and dad! JIA YOU 💪💪 

School been very good to me so far, meet a lot of brothers and sisters along my poly life. 

Well they are not perfect and pisses me on and off in between days but in the end I still live them and treasure everyone of them 😁 it was fate that brough us together and fated to become friends. 

Life is hard, and having others in ur life is harder, different people act differently, talks differently and behave or thinks differently. So I guess I just have to understand abit more I guess? :/ hahaha 
The bottom line still is: if I care, I teach. If I don't, I shut. Simple logic 👍

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home