Thursday, April 11, 2013

I don't get it

I don't get it why?
I really don't, 
Why did it turn out this way? 
Was all this my doing? I really don't know.
How can view a person for how many chat he has with girls?
Not trying to say your judging me or what but i feel that it's not right to have a impression due to that right?
I'm not angry really, instead i'm just feeling sad more.
I started my working life at the age of 15.
My boss was a female, my colleges are all female. 
I was working in a bubble tea shop.
At 16 i move on to Service line in Hotels, i was working in a agency company, so i run around different hotels, pubs and restaurants island wide.
at age of 17, i was promoted as a "Lead" to bring new comers and look after them, so i'm the Point of Contact for them.
I studied in ITE at age of 16, my project team was all females, so are my best friends. 
At age of 18 i move on to my NS life, went into air force.
Till here most of my contacts are mostly females, to say the truth it's much more better working with females then males sometimes really. 
They are much more details and though full. 
They don't make fun of you, they treat every friendship with care.
That's why most of my friends are female.
After NS at the age of 20, i started working at USS.
My first attraction was Jurassic Park, most of the crews there were female, 
My Leads, All female.
Shortly i was promoted to Lead, and yes, i have to work with my Leads.
Then i move to another attraction at Shrek 4D, where i know more people.
And at Shrek 3 out of 5 are females.

What i'm trying to say is, yes i have a lot female friends but then that does not reflects me as flirt, 
I don't delete my whatsapp chat, i have clients outside too cause i'm a freelancer editor and cameraman.

I really don't know why has this become like this, i feel that our friendship is fading. 
I try to chat but it's not like the same as it's use too.
I'm really sad and scare that i lose u as a friend.

But just to let you know, you did hurt me once. Maybe it's unintentionally but it do really hurts.

O well, not everyday is a raining day :)
Tml shall be a better day.

Maybe some day i'll find the right one,
someday. . .
maybe . . .

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home