Saturday, March 2, 2013

This is for you, the special you.

I still miss you alot, i wan to msg u but i know i cant. if i do, then i'll nvr move on, it still hurts but then wat can i do.

Never in my life, i'm going find someone like you, i wish all the best for you :)

some time lesson learn but sometime hurts instead.

this song totally speaks my mind.

came to this song in a very strange way. i would say its fate ba?

telling me to give up? to move on? i really wan to but i need more time thats all.

I'm really sick of me always being the one to always start the texting always
always the one who ask hey how u doing? hey how's life? hey man long time no chat, we should meet out?

my daughter has a point, don play too strong, and always care others, cause when u need a caring no one is there cause they take it as urs the strong one always and u will make it through without them.

im glad to know u in my life.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home