Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Busy Busy Bee

Holiday is coming to an end and once again i'm going to be a busy bee once again :/ 

Hopefully i will have time for my family and friends, hope my bad habit of shutting down communications when i'm too busy don't hit me :/ always can't change that bad habit man. . . . 

Next week will be my last week of holiday and i'm looking forward for it as going to spend time with friends and love ones, my last week of enjoyment ? hahaha hope so 

i'll miss all my daughters jessie, xue ling, angel and wan fen. 
i'll miss working in shrek and JPR.
i'll miss working in USS.
i'll miss meeting you.
i'll miss sleep.

Year 2 coming!!
Took up Dip Plus in Film Making
Having Extra course, Learning Nuke software
Having up coming projects like music matters
Having 2 upcoming oversea trips too 
Having plans of running and training too
Having plans of going back Lights & Shadow to work as Freelance
Having Plans of opening up my own Studio by end of year 3
Planning to put in 200% in school
Planning to train to be a good producer

This are all my plans and targets!
I really wish i can get every single one of them done, not even one is been miss out.

Recently been so call conducting training for Grp 2 spiel for new crews,
feel i'm back alive in the attraction again 
i'm always more willing to teach if your willing to learn.
Taz told me that i'll be a lead in Shrek too, not sure it's a good or bad news.
If i success means i'm lead for both JPR and Shrek 4D
Will reflect quite good in my resume? i think?
Well i would say my work life, not that bad. 

Then my love life?
well then, maybe it's not the time yet?
There's this gal i like, this silly gal.
But then it's just a one sided feeling.
  Not sure if she does now but then i don't think she does, 
Sometimes i hate thinking too much, it's bad for the brain and heart,
maybe it's me thinking too much ? maybe ? 
She's really cute and silly.
Not sure how i am to her.
She treating me more like a brother now
good or bad? 
i'm not sure about it but then at least we are still friends and for that i'm really happy about it.
Constantly reminding myself that don't think too much and hold back those feelings. 
What you have now is more then enough, 
Treasure what i have now is the best choice.
What is yours will be yours Charles.
But then again, some things in life you have to fight for it in order to gain it.
Shall i? Shall i not? It all now lays in mystery.
I sometimes wish that there will be someone who will msg me once in awhile to check me out.
Know when i'm feeling down or can even tell from the way i speak.
I wish that there is someone that knows me inside out.
Why are cancers so good in hiding there feelings? 
Cause we hide in our shells? 
Good or Bad?
I sometimes really wishes that whenever i hide the unhappiness with my smile, there will be someone out there to know how i feel inside, behind that smile of mine.
I really wish.
I really do.


I treasure my life and what i been through, made who am i today :) 
For that i'm happy and proud about it.
Once my mei asked me, why am i so positive thinking and always smiling.
Well, who says i don't have problems of mine? 
I still a human right? I do feel jealous, envy, sad and angry. 
But how and why i'm always smiling is what i choose to be.
It's all in the mind, all in the mind.
You choose and decide how you want to feel and how you want to live your life through that situation.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home