Sunday, April 28, 2013

Ice Cream story. Reminder for me to work hard and not to stop climbing

A teenage boy sold me 2 box of ice cream for $16, u may say I'm stupid or dumb, but cause he say it's for his studies for ITE, not sure is truth or not, but that's not the point, I came from ITE and make it up to poly and I can tell u it's not easy! The stress of wanting to get into a poly and the looks of people looking at u cause yours from ITE. I have my own point of views and u have yours, U will never know if his telling the truth or not? What if its real? What if its fake? Money earn and spend, it's a common process right? As long as u think yours spending on the right thing and right choice :) u may think I'm buying ice cream here, but if u think that way, I'm sorry to say u don know me or get my point. I'm buying a chance for this young man, even if the story may turn out fake. But I'm also buying a story ;) my own life story.


This is a reminder for me to continue work hard and not to stop.

i promised that i will put in my 200% in studies :) 
and i will.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home